Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For any of our younger fans who may not realise it 10:59 - May 6 with 1903 viewsKeno

in 1978 we had a really, really good team, so good in fact that we finished in the top 4 of the top division something like 9 years out of 10 and in the 'bad year' this happened

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

For any of our younger fans who may not realise it on 17:47 - May 6 with 195 viewsKeno

For any of our younger fans who may not realise it on 17:20 - May 6 by hoppy

Sorry, what was that you were saying?

He said “the youth”

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

For any of our younger fans who may not realise it on 18:03 - May 6 with 185 viewsChurchman

I still have my ticket for 6th May 1978. It cost £2.50 for the East Upper Standing Enclosure entrance C. You were advised to take your place by 2.30pm for a 3pm kick off. They were having a laugh! That terrace behind the goal was full long before that. The gallery, as it was called, held 20,000 people and stewards packed the crowd as they came in.

I’ve not kept a great deal of memorabilia. The misses lost my Cup Final scarf - how we are still married after that sacrilege I’ll never know! But I have that ticket, a souvenir booklet that came called Wembley 78, the programme and a little book that was published after called Blue and White Crusade. Some things you can never throw away.
[Post edited 6 May 2021 18:29]
For any of our younger fans who may not realise it on 18:57 - May 6 with 165 viewshoppy

For any of our younger fans who may not realise it on 17:47 - May 6 by Keno

He said “the youth”

My point exactly...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024