Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youths definitely the better side in that half 18:55 - May 12 with 750 viewsSimonds92

I think the commentators had decided it was going to be us holding on and playing on the counter and kept pushing that kind of story. I wouldn't say we dominated but we certainly shaded that half and played the better football. Our RB looks like he could have done a job in the first team this season!

Only slight concern is Liverpool always seem to have a man free when in possession and it concerns me that it will cause our guys to burn out a bit with the intensity we're playing with.
Youths definitely the better side in that half on 18:56 - May 12 with 723 viewsJ2BLUE

I hate that style of commentary. It's so lazy. The Championship commentators do it all the time. Drives me mad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Youths definitely the better side in that half on 18:56 - May 12 with 712 viewssuffolkpoker

We do look the better side at the moment.
Baggot looks class, in the middle of 3 centre backs. Rio esque

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Youths definitely the better side in that half on 18:57 - May 12 with 701 viewsTheSelkirk

Doing some great work and not looking at all outclassed. Just need a little bit more composure when we do win the ball back, rather than rushing a pass or lumping it forward.
Youths definitely the better side in that half on 18:59 - May 12 with 676 viewssuffolkpoker

Youths definitely the better side in that half on 18:57 - May 12 by TheSelkirk

Doing some great work and not looking at all outclassed. Just need a little bit more composure when we do win the ball back, rather than rushing a pass or lumping it forward.

We have been retaining the ball well. You can see Liverpool are a decent a few stand out players but don’t like as a team anywhere near aswel as our lads

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024