Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick bit of research for a daunting interview 11:40 - May 13 with 2740 viewsgreyhound

Going through a major work change right now and have an interview next week.

Presentation on levelling up gender equality is required. As a primarily male audience I would like to run some rapid honest research with you all to include in a presentation. I would like to compare perceived industry opinion versus public opinion and highlight softer less data driven nuances in the topic.

Simply answer the following question and then enter which gender you identify as below where happy to do so.

Why is gender balance important in the workplace in your opinion?

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that provides any level of opinion. Rather daunting to me right now.
Quick bit of research for a daunting interview on 11:39 - May 22 with 244 viewsElephantintheRoom

I think you should be very worried that your employer has got time for such utter bilge, rather than more imprtant things like staying in business - unless it is a test of your honesty.

Trust me - nothing helps your work environment more than hiring people on the basis that you think they are good at their job - and fit in with your current people. Not to mention keeping the people you have already got.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Quick bit of research for a daunting interview on 12:36 - May 22 with 219 viewsborge

Quick bit of research for a daunting interview on 11:39 - May 22 by ElephantintheRoom

I think you should be very worried that your employer has got time for such utter bilge, rather than more imprtant things like staying in business - unless it is a test of your honesty.

Trust me - nothing helps your work environment more than hiring people on the basis that you think they are good at their job - and fit in with your current people. Not to mention keeping the people you have already got.

Nothing like being positive when someone has had good news.....and that was nothing like being positive!

That said, I do agree with your second paragraph.
Quick bit of research for a daunting interview on 13:01 - May 22 with 205 viewsWD19

Quick bit of research for a daunting interview on 11:39 - May 22 by ElephantintheRoom

I think you might want to take a look at the data for large companies. The link between demonstrable diversity and business performance is stark. Admittedly correlation and causation are not the same thing, but it’s a very strong story.

.....and that is coming from a white middle aged luddite born and raised in rural Essex.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024