Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office number not working 10:23 - May 17 with 1628 viewstractor_lady

Been told to call the ticket office to move my daughters seat next season - it won’t connect?! Anyone else having issues??
Ticket office number not working on 10:26 - May 17 with 1598 viewscrossyitfc

Yep can't get through. Trying to use my gift voucher from 19/20 but not working. Never make it easy do they
Ticket office number not working on 10:28 - May 17 with 1575 viewstractor_lady

Ticket office number not working on 10:26 - May 17 by crossyitfc

Yep can't get through. Trying to use my gift voucher from 19/20 but not working. Never make it easy do they

I used to be their account manager for a well known comms company , we designed some great systems for them but they’ve always gone for the cheap option !
Ticket office number not working on 10:28 - May 17 with 1572 viewsThe_Snake

Ticket office number not working on 10:26 - May 17 by crossyitfc

Having the same issue. I can't even see that my seat is reserved, nothing in the basket.
Ticket office number not working on 11:06 - May 17 with 1422 viewswoollyhattedliberal2

I had an issue with the ticketing system & phoned the ticket office and it just howled at me

I sent a snot-a-gram to the head of ticketing and within minutes he called me & sorted out my issues

the non-working line is due to the volume of calls, apparently
Ticket office number not working on 11:09 - May 17 with 1405 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ticket office number not working on 11:19 - May 17 with 1341 viewstractor_lady

Ticket office number not working on 11:06 - May 17 by woollyhattedliberal2

I had an issue with the ticketing system & phoned the ticket office and it just howled at me

I sent a snot-a-gram to the head of ticketing and within minutes he called me & sorted out my issues

the non-working line is due to the volume of calls, apparently

Can you share the email address please!?
Ticket office number not working on 11:25 - May 17 with 1294 viewsSparky85

Are the season tickets automatically renewing?

I have selected the refund option and just logged in and it is asking me to renew?
Ticket office number not working on 11:37 - May 17 with 1236 viewsThe_Snake

Ticket office number not working on 11:19 - May 17 by tractor_lady

Can you share the email address please!?

mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket office number not working on 11:42 - May 17 with 1205 viewsMB26

Had little to no issues. Cancelled my old seat, selected a new one. Bob's your uncle.
Ticket office number not working on 11:55 - May 17 with 1159 viewsBluish

I was under the impression that season ticket renewals were automatic, but having logged in, I am being prompted to renew. Also, my brothers ticket details are displayed with mine (we were in the same bubble for the ticket lottery last season). Has the system made the assumption that I'm now paying for two tickets I wonder?!
Ticket office number not working on 12:05 - May 17 with 1123 viewsSparky85

Ticket office number not working on 11:55 - May 17 by Bluish

I was under the impression that season ticket renewals were automatic, but having logged in, I am being prompted to renew. Also, my brothers ticket details are displayed with mine (we were in the same bubble for the ticket lottery last season). Has the system made the assumption that I'm now paying for two tickets I wonder?!

Just went through and renewed mine. I also had the person I go with on my renewal, but just click 'save the seat' for that person and just proceed with yours.

I had to set up the DD again so no automatic renewal. They need to make this clear as a lot of people expect auto renewal.

Phil - worth an article bout this? Don't want people to think they auto renew if not
Ticket office number not working on 12:49 - May 17 with 1012 viewsBobbychase

Ticket office number not working on 12:05 - May 17 by Sparky85

Just went through and renewed mine. I also had the person I go with on my renewal, but just click 'save the seat' for that person and just proceed with yours.

I had to set up the DD again so no automatic renewal. They need to make this clear as a lot of people expect auto renewal.

Phil - worth an article bout this? Don't want people to think they auto renew if not

This is the e-mail the supporters services twitter recommends

mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024