Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? 20:37 - May 24 with 2629 viewsnodge_blue

- I haven't seen Phil comment on this yet
- The club haven't commented
- None of the players to my knowledge have commented on social media?
- None of the national press have commented? Surely its an amusement story if nothing else for a club to make every player available?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 09:35 - May 25 with 379 viewsbluejacko

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:05 - May 24 by nodge_blue

Fair enough. Thanks for replying.

Let’s hope everyone has a plan because I think we will struggle badly to get in the number and quality of players needed. Given we are restricted by financial fair play.

Come and join the club.....you’ll be captain because we don’t yet have a team. And we are not sure yet who else is coming.

I live in eternal hope though that one day we will get it right. Let’s hope it now.

At least now with the club structure being put in place there is some certainty there is actually a plan!
No way is this all down to Cook it must have been discussed and signed off by the senior management.
Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 11:37 - May 25 with 333 viewsHighgateBlue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 22:01 - May 24 by footers

You seriously expect an official announcement from the club or players on that?

Jesus, when did this place get so inundated with clueless wetwipes.

On the contrary, this place is rather more inundated with people who are happy to rally round and help one of their own financially when they believe them to have fallen on hard times, rather than clueless wetwipes, it seems to me.
Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 11:43 - May 25 with 313 viewsGeoffSentence

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 23:28 - May 24 by nodge_blue

I grew up in Gorleston. Not that has much to do with anything.

Was that before or after Gorleston, and other parts of Lothingland were annexed?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 12:19 - May 25 with 258 viewsnodge_blue

Do we actually know that "all players can go" is really a thing? on 11:43 - May 25 by GeoffSentence

Was that before or after Gorleston, and other parts of Lothingland were annexed?

When you say annexed - do you mean when they changed the county border?

I was a toddler when they did that and nabbed Gorleston into Norfolk and don't really recall that.

My teenage years were 80s Gorleston.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024