Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dumb Argument 09:07 - Jun 2 with 745 viewsOldsmoker

Last night a heated discussion between myself and some not-seen-for-ages mates.
My friend uses blue Rizzlas - they're thinner.
I use Reds as I don't like the taste of the cig when it's wrapped in a blue.
His 'theory' is that blues are better because there's less paper and that means they're more healthy than reds.
I pointed out that he's wrapping his blue around tobacco that states clearly on the pack that it 'contains over 70 substances known to cause cancer' and so on a scale of dangerous substances, paper is right down the list.
He was having none of it and it split the table.
Eventually I conceded that the maths involved was 10,000 killer points with the red and 9,999 with the blue.
I really have missed these stupid pointless arguments about trivial matters with my mates and it wasted 10 minutes of our lives but I felt like the old times were back.
Football was off the table - they're all Bristol Rovers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Dumb Argument on 10:44 - Jun 2 with 619 viewsBlueandTruesince82

You're both wrong. Silver Rizla all the way

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Dumb Argument on 10:45 - Jun 2 with 614 viewsfooters

Reds and greens burn faster. Blue is my Rizla of choice, but silver is for the proper dope smoker. That or those brown ones which I can't remember the name of right now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dumb Argument on 10:52 - Jun 2 with 584 viewsMerseyBlue

Dumb Argument on 10:45 - Jun 2 by footers

Reds and greens burn faster. Blue is my Rizla of choice, but silver is for the proper dope smoker. That or those brown ones which I can't remember the name of right now.

Are you talking about liquorice skins? Apart from that the only thing I can picture is a big fat blunt wrap...

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Dumb Argument on 10:53 - Jun 2 with 579 viewsfooters

Dumb Argument on 10:52 - Jun 2 by MerseyBlue

Are you talking about liquorice skins? Apart from that the only thing I can picture is a big fat blunt wrap...

Nah, those things are foul!

These were the ones I meant...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Dumb Argument on 10:55 - Jun 2 with 569 viewsWeWereZombies

Sounds like a complete gas...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Dumb Argument on 11:00 - Jun 2 with 538 viewsMerseyBlue

Dumb Argument on 10:53 - Jun 2 by footers

Nah, those things are foul!

These were the ones I meant...

Oh aye I used to have a mate that would always bring those! I tell you what I really don't miss though - those flavoured papers with little pictures of fruit on them. Many moons ago I used to smoke with a girl at uni who would always have one of them on her and they were basically slightly sweetened baking paper!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Dumb Argument on 11:07 - Jun 2 with 517 viewsWeWereZombies

Dumb Argument on 10:45 - Jun 2 by footers

I had a packet of these on me when I was pushed into a doorway by a copper in Reading during the festival in 1972. He pulled them out during a search of my pockets and kept sticking his nose into them and saying 'there's definately been marijuana in these' until I pleaded that I had only bought them to impress my mates:

http://www.rollingpapers.net/Giant/Giant.htm

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Dumb Argument on 11:18 - Jun 2 with 483 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

" they're all Bristol Rovers" Hence the blue Rizla

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024