Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster 12:50 - Jun 4 with 4370 viewsbluelagos

A number of things can now be reported. Like the fact that the CPS were fed 595 references to criminal actions by the police in killing innocent fans and covering it up - yet managed to fck up the prosecutions.

Mark George was a leading lawyer representing a number of families at the inquests that established the causes of the disaster.

Everyone now knows the truth. Namely the police can and did unlawfully kill football fans, covered it up for years, yet no one has been held to account for those actions.

And that 595 is not a typo. And it only covers the bits known at the time. EG. All the stuff uncovered in Peter Marshall's doc later on where not known at the time.

Won't be posting it all on here (know many are bored of it) but for those interested, I'd recommend following campaigners @RichieG_LFC @Charlhennessy1 and @LOU15E_96 as they continue to expose the lies of the cover up conducted by the WMP and SYP.

David Conn, Judith Moritz and Dan Kay are also worth following (all journos)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 10:58 - Jun 5 with 661 viewsyesjohn99

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 08:42 - Jun 5 by bluelagos

Nah,

Given the Warrington jury cleared the fans, as did Taylor, given the only files ever considered by the CPS were on police, pretty clear the fans were blameless.

The only people choosing to repeat the SYP lies are the willfully ignorant. Trolls who think it funny to lie about the reasons why 96 innocent fans died. I don't mind younguns who never lived throuh it and are ignorant of the facts. But anyone over say 30 who repeats their lies is basically looking for a reaction imho.

There are still so many who can’t put their hatred of Liverpool FC to one side and realise it was football fans who were truly innocent victims. I know of one or two and point them towards reading material but are too ignorant to take in real facts.
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 21:53 - Jun 6 with 575 viewsbluelagos

Some friends have been quite active today. Prompted me to come across an interview I did a few years back with Nick Ferrari detailing some of the changes made to my statement by WMP.

https://audioboom.com/posts/4488261-this-hillsborough-survivor-s-tale-of-a-cover

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:18 - Jun 6 with 542 viewsXYZ

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 21:53 - Jun 6 by bluelagos

Some friends have been quite active today. Prompted me to come across an interview I did a few years back with Nick Ferrari detailing some of the changes made to my statement by WMP.

https://audioboom.com/posts/4488261-this-hillsborough-survivor-s-tale-of-a-cover

Thanks for all your efforts to educate TWTD over the years; it's been a massive education following your posts on this over the years.

I hope it doesn't all have too much of an ongoing impact on your life.
Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:24 - Jun 6 with 521 viewsbluelagos

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 22:18 - Jun 6 by XYZ

Thanks for all your efforts to educate TWTD over the years; it's been a massive education following your posts on this over the years.

I hope it doesn't all have too much of an ongoing impact on your life.

Many people far worse effected than me! Just motivated to help highlight some of the failings of our "justice" system with first hand testimony and evidence, in the hope we might actually improve it.

The proposed Hillsborough law seems to be gaining some momentum, even Jacob Rees-Mogg spoke in favourable terms this week so fingers crossed we may be moving in the right direction.

Very important step in terms of helping to ensure public inquiries (E.G. Grenfell / Covid) are as effective as possible imho.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 17:19 - Jun 10 with 427 viewsbluelagos

She's done more to push for justice than many in parliament. Now she and Maria Eagle are hopefully going to keep on until the changes that are needed are made to ensure the police can no longer lie with impunity to public inquiries to cover up their short comings / failings.

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 23:15 - Jun 23 with 316 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dear Redacted,

Thank you for your e-mail of 28th May about the Hillsborough disaster and the Public Authorities (Accountability) Bill. Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you, since we continue to receive a large amount of correspondence.

I take note of the points you raise on this matter. The Hillsborough disaster was an exceptional tragedy for the families affected, the local community that still bears the scars of what happened, and the country. It is very important to support and to ensure that the families get answers in their quest for justice.

I understand that Mr Justice William Davis ruled in May 2021 there was no legal case for Mr Denton, Mr Foster and Mr Metcalf to answer as the statements involved had been prepared for the public inquiry chaired by Lord Taylor in 1990. As this was not a statutory inquiry and therefore was not considered a court of law, there was not a course of public justice that could be perverted.

In order to implement the Hillsborough Law, the Public Authority (Accountability) Bill would need to be reintroduced to Parliament. The Bill previously failed to pass before the 2017 General Election, though the Government is committed to ensuring families have all the support they need and has looked at this bill.

I will continue to closely monitor developments.

With best wishes.

Yours Peter.

Peter Aldous MP

Member of Parliament for Waveney

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 23:28 - Jun 23 with 303 viewsOldsmoker

Now the gagging orders are off re Hillsborough disaster on 23:15 - Jun 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Dear Redacted,

Thank you for your e-mail of 28th May about the Hillsborough disaster and the Public Authorities (Accountability) Bill. Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you, since we continue to receive a large amount of correspondence.

I take note of the points you raise on this matter. The Hillsborough disaster was an exceptional tragedy for the families affected, the local community that still bears the scars of what happened, and the country. It is very important to support and to ensure that the families get answers in their quest for justice.

I understand that Mr Justice William Davis ruled in May 2021 there was no legal case for Mr Denton, Mr Foster and Mr Metcalf to answer as the statements involved had been prepared for the public inquiry chaired by Lord Taylor in 1990. As this was not a statutory inquiry and therefore was not considered a court of law, there was not a course of public justice that could be perverted.

In order to implement the Hillsborough Law, the Public Authority (Accountability) Bill would need to be reintroduced to Parliament. The Bill previously failed to pass before the 2017 General Election, though the Government is committed to ensuring families have all the support they need and has looked at this bill.

I will continue to closely monitor developments.

With best wishes.

Yours Peter.

Peter Aldous MP

Member of Parliament for Waveney

Good luck with that Peter.
This government does not want to be held accountable for anything.
It's not their fault they keep breaking the law and trashing peoples rights.
It's the laws fault and they're going to blame it on everyone else but themselves.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024