Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only two weeks 20:21 - Jun 10 with 1109 viewsWestover

Only around two weeks until the players return for pre season training, I hope we can get most of the new players in before then so they are up to speed with the way Cook wants to play and we can get a good start to the season.
Only two weeks on 20:26 - Jun 10 with 1056 viewsEastTownBlue

Even Lambert managed to get a good start to the season, results wise.

A good start to the season while playing well and maintaing throughout the season will do.
Only two weeks on 20:44 - Jun 10 with 940 viewsgtsb1966

Only two weeks on 20:26 - Jun 10 by EastTownBlue

Even Lambert managed to get a good start to the season, results wise.

A good start to the season while playing well and maintaing throughout the season will do.

It's a marathon not a sprint though and the new team will probably need a few games to get up to what everyone wants. I'd rather we had a mediocre start and get stronger as the season goes on than a repeat of the last two years. I just hope the fans realise this and give the team time .
Only two weeks on 20:53 - Jun 10 with 887 viewsOldsmoker

Apart from all our stars who are playing at Euro 2020.

Oh.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Only two weeks on 20:57 - Jun 10 with 857 viewsWestover

Only two weeks on 20:44 - Jun 10 by gtsb1966

It's a marathon not a sprint though and the new team will probably need a few games to get up to what everyone wants. I'd rather we had a mediocre start and get stronger as the season goes on than a repeat of the last two years. I just hope the fans realise this and give the team time .

Agree with you but it would be nice to get players in as early as possible and we need to get a good few out as well, the released ones are finding clubs without much trouble 4 of them so far.
Only two weeks on 07:30 - Jun 11 with 485 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think the euros will be a distraction and lots will arrive mid July.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024