Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments 19:00 - Jun 16 with 644 viewsquirkie

Must be galling for the Jocks, Wales 3rd major tournament, and qualified to the KOs 3 times. Scotland 11 major tournaments and never qualified for the KOs.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:16 - Jun 16 with 577 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah, but Scotland have delivered one of the greatest World Cup songs ever. Including our own John Wark, George Burley and Alan Brazil nonetheless:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:46 - Jun 16 with 503 viewsPendejo

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:16 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, but Scotland have delivered one of the greatest World Cup songs ever. Including our own John Wark, George Burley and Alan Brazil nonetheless:

78 much better

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:50 - Jun 16 with 490 viewsBarcaBlue

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:46 - Jun 16 by Pendejo

78 much better

Those tartan caps with ginger wigs, first seen in 1978, still worn in 2021 and they look like new.
Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 481 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:46 - Jun 16 by Pendejo

78 much better

I was still playing with my toy soldiers and Action Man back then, so just before my awareness of things happening in the wider world. Spain WC was the first I watched, but the pictures from Argentina look fantastic (I don’t think my parents even had a TV in 78; we were living in Gislingham and would spend every spare moment out in the countryside and on the neighbouring farm, in the garden or on the allotment. TWTD).

Is that song the source of the terrace chant ‘we’ll really shake them up when we win the FA Cup..’ or were they borrowing the lyrics for their song?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:59 - Jun 16 with 458 viewsPendejo

Wales and Scotland in Major Tournaments on 19:54 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

I was still playing with my toy soldiers and Action Man back then, so just before my awareness of things happening in the wider world. Spain WC was the first I watched, but the pictures from Argentina look fantastic (I don’t think my parents even had a TV in 78; we were living in Gislingham and would spend every spare moment out in the countryside and on the neighbouring farm, in the garden or on the allotment. TWTD).

Is that song the source of the terrace chant ‘we’ll really shake them up when we win the FA Cup..’ or were they borrowing the lyrics for their song?

Yes it was, but not sure when song came out, sure we sung it on Road to Wembley 78 but could be wrong

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024