Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” 08:56 - Jul 10 with 758 viewsle2blue

To the theme of the BA advert at the time. If ever an Ipswich player deserved a statue…..
“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” on 10:00 - Jul 10 with 690 viewstextbackup

to be fair, that entire generation of players for u could/should line the street of PR with statues....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” on 10:09 - Jul 10 with 677 viewsPendejo

“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” on 10:00 - Jul 10 by textbackup

to be fair, that entire generation of players for u could/should line the street of PR with statues....

Which is why friezes of teams of 62, 78 & 81 in the fanzone at PR would be a great idea, rather than more individual statues

Example

These photos reimaged as friezes.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 10:10]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” on 12:57 - Jul 10 with 581 viewsITFC_Forever

“He’ll take more care of you, Mariner, Mariner” on 10:00 - Jul 10 by textbackup

It could indeed, and this was mentioned when it was announced The Beat was having one.

But to a man, the rest of the players said that no matter how good they were - Beattie was better. Was a better passer, tackler, header of the ball, quicker and more athletic physically.

Whatever they could do, Beattie could do it better, no matter the position on the pitch - he was the best ever.

My biggest regret as a Town fan is that I wasn’t born 15 years earlier and could therefore remember all those greats for the players they were. As it was, I was 6 when we won the UEFA Cup and while the players were gods in my eyes, I didn’t appreciate their skills and talents at that age.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024