Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other teams forums 10:35 - Jul 14 with 1865 viewsOwainG1992

When we get a player in I like to check out the fans forums to see what they think.
Went to check AFC Wimbledons and it is the oldest looking thing I've seen for a while.
http://www.wupgb.co.uk/

Question, Do we have anyone to do articles on opponents like HarryfromBath used to?

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Other teams forums on 11:18 - Jul 14 with 1582 viewsrickw

No, his reports are missed too but I imagine he spent a long time doing them.

I did wonder if his role could be filled by several people or perhaps even 26; 23 people take one team each in L1 and 3 others take a cup each

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Other teams forums on 11:40 - Jul 14 with 1500 viewsTomTheWriter

I was planning on doing something similar to go out on Twitter, like my scouting articles that I produce. I would be happy to produce them for this forum as well, however there are some rogue readers who aren’t big fans of me linking my own work in on my own threads.

The way I produce my work probably wouldn’t correlate with the blog function because of the type of imagery and graphics I use in each piece. I’d have to ask Phil if he wants someone to try and replicate the role that HarryFromBath had.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Other teams forums on 11:49 - Jul 14 with 1432 viewstmiller12

Other teams forums on 11:40 - Jul 14 by TomTheWriter

I was planning on doing something similar to go out on Twitter, like my scouting articles that I produce. I would be happy to produce them for this forum as well, however there are some rogue readers who aren’t big fans of me linking my own work in on my own threads.

The way I produce my work probably wouldn’t correlate with the blog function because of the type of imagery and graphics I use in each piece. I’d have to ask Phil if he wants someone to try and replicate the role that HarryFromBath had.

Yes please! Have enjoyed your in-depth analysis on things recently and your style of writing. If you could do something akin to HFromB that would be awesome. We have some great post-match stuff with Phil's reports and a selection of pods but we do lack a little in the analysis for pre-match stuff.

I will be reading if you do!
Other teams forums on 11:58 - Jul 14 with 1343 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well it's certainly different!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Other teams forums on 12:06 - Jul 14 with 1261 viewsjeera

Other teams forums on 11:58 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Well it's certainly different!

"On this in 1959..." when they designed their website.

Some not unexpected but disappointing comments on there.

Some much better ones too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Other teams forums on 12:25 - Jul 14 with 1171 viewsPhilTWTD

Other teams forums on 11:40 - Jul 14 by TomTheWriter

More than happy for you to do that. Have a chat with Gav re imagery etc. Obviously photos used would have to be ones we have the rights to use but that shouldn't be impossible to sort out between us.
Other teams forums on 12:55 - Jul 14 with 998 viewsVic

Other teams forums on 11:18 - Jul 14 by rickw

No, his reports are missed too but I imagine he spent a long time doing them.

I did wonder if his role could be filled by several people or perhaps even 26; 23 people take one team each in L1 and 3 others take a cup each

Let’s get Makin to do them - give him something useful to fill his time rather than staring multiple threads or commenting on every thread that someone else starts!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Other teams forums on 13:00 - Jul 14 with 957 viewsBeckets

Other teams forums on 12:55 - Jul 14 by Vic

Let’s get Makin to do them - give him something useful to fill his time rather than staring multiple threads or commenting on every thread that someone else starts!

So many people have got him on Ignore that very few would see the output but I agree with the general thrust of your argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024