Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket question 10:55 - Jul 29 with 1243 viewsRoola

Hi all.

My son is 5 now so I'm going to start bringing him to games. Hoping to go to Morecombe match but it says that all attending need an account for covid reasons. Do I therefore need to set up an account for my 5 year old? I'm a bit confused. Thanks for your help :)
Ticket question on 10:56 - Jul 29 with 1224 viewshype313

Give the club a call and they will add him to your account, and then when you book your tickets you will be able to drop down his name and add him to juniors.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ticket question on 12:33 - Jul 29 with 1061 viewsyocal_lad

or you can register him and get him a cust number etc and use another email thats what i did for mine then added them to my friends and family etc
Ticket question on 12:40 - Jul 29 with 1023 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I bought a Junior Blues membership this morning and the system the club uses is an absolute farce, designed to annoy and frustrate at every turn.

I have membership numbers, log ins for the shop, logins for the main site, family and friends, the list goes on.

It really needs bringing into the 21st century.
Ticket question on 12:42 - Jul 29 with 1020 viewsPaoloMarinero

I had the same question. I've just bought my tickets. You do have to add your son via friends and family, but you can use your own mobile number and email so he doesn't have a registered account as such, it just creates an account number and adds him to your list. Also, when you've picked the tickets, you have to assign them yourself via the little edit pen icon next to your name. Took me a while to work out why it was showing an error.
Ticket question on 12:48 - Jul 29 with 983 viewsgtsb1966

Ticket question on 12:42 - Jul 29 by PaoloMarinero

I had the same question. I've just bought my tickets. You do have to add your son via friends and family, but you can use your own mobile number and email so he doesn't have a registered account as such, it just creates an account number and adds him to your list. Also, when you've picked the tickets, you have to assign them yourself via the little edit pen icon next to your name. Took me a while to work out why it was showing an error.

Hahahaha.. I'm glad you said that. I've just bought five tickets and I too couldn't work out what the error was. Got there in the end.
Ticket question on 13:04 - Jul 29 with 902 viewsRoola

Ticket question on 12:48 - Jul 29 by gtsb1966

Hahahaha.. I'm glad you said that. I've just bought five tickets and I too couldn't work out what the error was. Got there in the end.

It's a joke... I can't remember my customer number to log in and no way to request it or can I?
Ticket question on 13:06 - Jul 29 with 891 viewsgtsb1966

Ticket question on 13:04 - Jul 29 by Roola

It's a joke... I can't remember my customer number to log in and no way to request it or can I?

I would ring the ticket office. I forgot mine too and emailed them but got no reply. I got lucky and got through very quickly.
Ticket question on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 829 viewstivo

Ticket question on 13:04 - Jul 29 by Roola

If you purchased tickets before they will be on the email - or call them, they can tell you with your name and post code
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket question on 15:27 - Jul 29 with 772 viewsRoola

Ticket question on 13:54 - Jul 29 by tivo

If you purchased tickets before they will be on the email - or call them, they can tell you with your name and post code

Thanks. Tried to call but doesn't even ring, just cuts me off. Guessing lines are super busy.
Ticket question on 16:34 - Jul 29 with 697 viewsRoola

Ticket question on 15:27 - Jul 29 by Roola

Thanks. Tried to call but doesn't even ring, just cuts me off. Guessing lines are super busy.

Just spent 45 minutes in queueand then got cut off... Ffs.
Ticket question on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 645 viewsDebsyAngel

Ticket question on 16:34 - Jul 29 by Roola

Just spent 45 minutes in queueand then got cut off... Ffs.

I could not get anything more than annoying pipping noises for three attempts to call - then got through and 10th in queue, sat waiting 40 minutes.... hope you get through tomorrow (if didn't already)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024