Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? 15:47 - Aug 2 with 4831 viewsGavTWTD

I've had reports from a TalkTalk and Virgin Media customer that we've been blocked from those ISPs. Can anyone confirm?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 13:28 - Aug 3 with 640 viewsvilanovablue

I'm on Talk Talk and no issues here.
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 14:34 - Aug 3 with 600 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 15:53 - Aug 2 by GavTWTD

Well I'd rather us not be labelled as "suspicious" at all.

Ah, it looks like the "You have won an Audi A3" scam has finally caught up with you!

Either that, or it's all those misleading stories Phil wrote about a friendly with Lazio back in the day.

(I'm on Virgin Broadband and have had no issues, by the way.)
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 17:50 - Aug 3 with 534 viewshappybeingblue

i can never change the avatar picture no matter how often i try it shows up but will not transfer the old picture out and replace it for some reason?
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 531 viewshappybeingblue

i am on virgin and site mostly works well
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 18:26 - Aug 3 with 519 viewsEireannach_gorm

eir working fine for me ☘️
Anyone having issues getting onto TWTD? on 10:24 - Aug 4 with 429 viewsPinewoodblue

Virgin media. No problems on IPad or smartphone but McAfee initially blocked TWTD on PC, windows 10.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024