Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was poor 16:51 - Aug 14 with 3537 viewsJ2BLUE

Woolf has a real battle for his place if we bring in another decent CB.

Some more promising signs though. Once we're full strength with players back I think we'll be fine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That was poor on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 349 viewsDarth_Koont

That was poor on 18:14 - Aug 14 by RobTheMonk

The ref was blowing for the slightest touch. It's a contact game and loads of the decisions were extremely soft. Burton fans thought he was crap too.

Fraser has a bit of elegance about him. Enjoyed watching him today.

Fraser seems to be unique among footballers I’ve watched for and against Ipswich in the past decade or so, in that he can weight a pass.

I think getting him on the ball and further up the pitch to feed Pigott, Edwards, Bonne etc will see them and us flying.

Pronouns: He/Him

That was poor on 18:25 - Aug 14 with 321 viewsnshearman1

That was poor on 18:18 - Aug 14 by Darth_Koont

Fraser seems to be unique among footballers I’ve watched for and against Ipswich in the past decade or so, in that he can weight a pass.

I think getting him on the ball and further up the pitch to feed Pigott, Edwards, Bonne etc will see them and us flying.

When will players learn not to take penalties with this farcical pause & stutter? After the Euros debacle you would have thought they would have learned.
That was poor on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 259 viewsWickets

That was poor on 18:25 - Aug 14 by nshearman1

When will players learn not to take penalties with this farcical pause & stutter? After the Euros debacle you would have thought they would have learned.

I think he scored 5 penalties last season ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024