Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any def info on the injury situation? 11:35 - Aug 16 with 1098 viewsIllinoisblue

Burns and Chaplin just minor knocks? And what of Nolan?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any def info on the injury situation? on 11:49 - Aug 16 with 1063 views3_5_2

Hopefully Burns is minor, would like him back asap

As for Nolan, surely it will take him ages to get match fit? Not sure where he is in the pecking order now either, well down I suspect

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Any def info on the injury situation? on 12:14 - Aug 16 with 957 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I get the feeling that Nolan is going to be one of those common Ipswich injuries that doesnt get properly resolved and he leaves at the end of his contract.

I very much hope I am wrong.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Any def info on the injury situation? on 13:03 - Aug 16 with 796 viewsIllinoisblue

Any def info on the injury situation? on 12:14 - Aug 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I get the feeling that Nolan is going to be one of those common Ipswich injuries that doesnt get properly resolved and he leaves at the end of his contract.

We’ll release him on a free then he’ll pop up with a 92nd minute winner against us. I think that’s how these things work.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any def info on the injury situation? on 13:13 - Aug 16 with 745 viewsNthQldITFC

Any def info on the injury situation? on 12:14 - Aug 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thing is, he makes good progress with the injury, feels a bit better, thinks "I'm in the mood for dancing", then pops out to Liberty's (insert more up-to-date example here if preferred), and aggravates it again.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024