Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quevin Castro 20:00 - Aug 25 with 1072 viewsitfcsuth

Formerly a trialist of ours is playing for West Brom v Arsenal tonight.

Only saw him 3 times, and he was eye catching. Was on trial for a very long time if I recall correctly - don’t know what happened with it, but good luck to him.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 20:02]
Quevin Castro on 20:03 - Aug 25 with 1036 viewsCuffy81

Was surprised to see him start

Tackling clearly isn't one of his strengths 😁
Quevin Castro on 20:24 - Aug 25 with 936 viewsBluefish

I managed more Mildenhall Town 1st team appearances than that lad. He is one of the worst to pull on the Amber and black

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Quevin Castro on 21:14 - Aug 25 with 805 viewsSeablu

Quevin Castro on 20:24 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

I managed more Mildenhall Town 1st team appearances than that lad. He is one of the worst to pull on the Amber and black

Shame you never even amounted to a hill of beans, whilst he’s playing professional football.
If I didn’t know better, I’d suggest you haven’t got the first clue about these things…

Quevin Castro on 21:15 - Aug 25 with 801 viewsWickets

Did nothing at Bury nothing at Mildenhall , think he was on trial here for all or most of last season . Looks out of his depth tonight but to be fair so do most Albion players so far 4 down plenty to go !
Quevin Castro on 21:35 - Aug 25 with 724 viewsMattinLondon

Quevin Castro on 20:24 - Aug 25 by Bluefish

I know nothing about him (other than he had a trial at Ipswich) but he must be good otherwise a championship club wouldn’t have offered him a contract.

Saying that Frank Nouble played a lot in the championship so you don’t have to be good.

When Castro signed for Albion he stated that he saw them as a stepping stone as he will be one of the greatest players in the world. Time will tell.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 21:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024