Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Smell for the Orifice. 07:40 - Sep 2 with 1938 viewswkj

I get to start a new job on the 13th, and now face a dilemma that has escaped me for over 5 years- what puff is the best stuff?

Aftershave... I am looking for something friendly for the office, the type of scent that doesn't anger the colleagues in close quarters, but something nice enough that they know I know the world beyond right guard.

Ultimately I will probably not like anyone there and my work mates will say the same about me - so I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on impressing these jokers either.

Advice please.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Innit! on 15:53 - Sep 2 with 355 viewsgiant_stow

Innit! on 15:45 - Sep 2 by Dyland

No one smells of poo you sausage, unless they've shat themselves.

My aunty Mave did.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Innit! on 15:56 - Sep 2 with 354 viewsDyland

Innit! on 15:53 - Sep 2 by giant_stow

My aunty Mave did.

Most smelly people just have that sharp BO smell, or stale sweat if a crusty. BO doesn't smell like poo. Your aunty was probably just doing wet farts all the time and never changing her knickerbockers. A Norfolk thing maybe.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who wears aftershave to the office ffs (n/t) on 20:31 - Sep 2 with 295 viewswkj

Who wears aftershave to the office ffs (n/t) on 15:15 - Sep 2 by Dyland

For when some twut burns popcorn in the microwave- emergency aftershave shirt sniff. It's a key strategy.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024