Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you for the Numbers 08:41 - Sep 9 with 2471 viewsmarkchips

Now the full ins and outs are on EADT this morning and Mark Ashton has provided a full explanation let us win on Saturday and get this show on the road.

19 players in and 38 out .

So twice as many players left as joined.

Division One- we didn't need to get the cheque book out - we are just smarter.
Thank you for the Numbers on 13:18 - Sep 9 with 229 viewsmarkchips

Thank you for the Numbers on 11:52 - Sep 9 by PhilTWTD

That has a few young pros missing, see the list at the top of the forum for a more comprehensive list of ins and outs. Barry Cotter can also be added to that as he left in March, which is a bit too early to count as a summer exit, I think.

I would like to think that , even allowing for the fairly small wage contributions made for the young loan players, losing the wages of approaching 40 players' wages since Cook came in must have given M Ashton significant leeway plus the new Shirt sales.

We have to trust that Ashton has worked within the budget provided which is within the 60% guidelines.

I am prepared to trust this based on the vast number of players out of the door and the resultant wages saved. Ashton quotes 23 players out and I guess this includes Dobra and Mcgavin but not Simpson when referring to the lists ?
Thank you for the Numbers on 14:03 - Sep 9 with 194 viewsBlueBadger

Thank you for the Numbers on 09:19 - Sep 9 by FBI

Jesus wept. Just out of interest, what exactly would make you happy?

Norwich actually staying up, at a guess.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024