Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about 21:43 - Sep 15 with 754 viewsIllinoisblue

Luton’s injury time equaliser? 😄😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 21:48 - Sep 15 with 741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was a little perplexed to read a couple of threads that seem to be mainly BCFC fans.

It smacks of our fans going on wherever Hurst is now's forum and rubbing in to them how poor he is.

Personally I don't get it but perhaps we have got fans doing something like that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 643 viewsFixed_It

It'll be Ashton's fault. Def info.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 22:30 - Sep 15 with 616 viewsJ2BLUE

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 21:48 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was a little perplexed to read a couple of threads that seem to be mainly BCFC fans.

It smacks of our fans going on wherever Hurst is now's forum and rubbing in to them how poor he is.

Personally I don't get it but perhaps we have got fans doing something like that.

Seems to be working though. This slow burn turn on Ashton has been brewing for a couple of weeks now.

Some Town fans seem to seek out misery/

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 07:49 - Sep 16 with 416 viewsSteve_M

Any of our resident Bristol fans want to talk about on 22:30 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Seems to be working though. This slow burn turn on Ashton has been brewing for a couple of weeks now.

Some Town fans seem to seek out misery/

It's kind of weird to blame Ashton for much at this stage when all of our problems are actually on the pitch and the work that he does to put in place a structure at the club won't be visible for a long time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024