Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? 09:02 - Sep 20 with 561 viewsWeWereZombies

I enjoyed the first series when I caught up with it a couple of years ago and am wondering whether I just didn't cotton on to there a second series, whether the second series was made shortly after the first series and then release got delayed or whether they have only just made a second series (in which case I am very disappointed in Oscar for not starting a 'wear your mask' campaign.)

A good premise to undermine the sitcom comfort zone from and some fine turns from well known and not so well known actors.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 09:42 - Sep 20 with 517 viewsEJP

The second series is set 6 weeks after Miri’s release, so pre-COVID.
Enjoyed it though!
Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 09:47 - Sep 20 with 512 viewsLord_Lucan

It was one of those series which I had started so I had to finish - if you know what I mean. It was ok.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 10:23 - Sep 20 with 480 viewsreusersfreekicks

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 09:47 - Sep 20 by Lord_Lucan

It was one of those series which I had started so I had to finish - if you know what I mean. It was ok.

It is very bery good. Humor and pathos
Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 10:51 - Sep 20 with 466 viewsBLUEBEAT

I really liked this series - a different take on a darker sitcom

Only real downer for me is a dislike of crimped hair

Poll: W or W

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 301 viewsKeno

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 10:51 - Sep 20 by BLUEBEAT

I really liked this series - a different take on a darker sitcom

Only real downer for me is a dislike of crimped hair

Bumping this

really enjoyed it and thanks for the heads up on it

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 11:01 - Sep 25 with 282 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 10:47 - Sep 25 by Keno

Bumping this

really enjoyed it and thanks for the heads up on it

I guess it is set quite close to your part of the World, any particular resonances?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 11:15 - Sep 25 with 275 viewsKeno

Anyone else into 'Back to Life' on BBC iii / iPlayer? on 11:01 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

I guess it is set quite close to your part of the World, any particular resonances?

Its about 100 mile drive away!!

Nice place mind

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024