Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 22 ratings 16:53 - Sep 21 with 962 viewsTractorFrog

Berseant Celina - CAM - 72
Christian Walton - GK - 71
Sam Morsy - CDM - 70
Scott Fraser - CAM - 68
Lee Evans - CDM - 68
Conor Chaplin - RW - 68
George Edmundson - CB - 68
Kyle Edwards - LM - 68
Hayden Coulson - LB - 67
Joe Pigott - ST - 67
Macauley Bonne - ST - 67
Rekeem Harper - CM - 67
Cameron Burgess - CB - 67
Wes Burns - RM - 66
Luke Woolfenden - CB - 66
Vaclav Hladky - GK - 66
Sone Aluko - RM - 66
Kayden Jackson - ST - 66
Toto Nsiala - CB - 66
James Norwood - ST - 66
Matt Penney - LB - 65
Kane Vincent-Young - RB - 65
Jon Nolan - CM - 65
Tomas Holy - GK - 65
Janoi Donacien - RB - 64
Myles Kenlock - LB - 64
Idris El Mizouni - CAM - 57

loans:
Armando Dobra - CAM - 61
Corrie Ndaba - CB - 58
Tyreece Simpson - ST - 54

Interesting ratings. I would say that Wes Burns and Macauley Bonne are a little underrated. Louie Barry has not been given a score, but Myles Kenlock has, surprisingly. All the players who were here last season are near the bottom of the rankings. I looked for the players who have left the club as well:
David Cornell - GK - 62
Luke Chambers - CB - 65
James Wilson - CB - 63
Stephen Ward - LB - 65
Cole Skuse - CDM - 63
Flynn Downes - CDM - 66
Teddy Bishop - CM - 64
Emyr Huws - none
Andre Dozzell - CM - 66
Tristan Nydam - none
Gwion Edwards - LM - 67
Alan Judge - CAM - 65
Jack Lankester - RW - 62
Freddie Sears - ST - 62
Oli Hawkins - ST - 62
Aaron Drinan - ST - 61
Ben Folami - ST - 58

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: Genuine Question - Who was the better manager during their time at Ipswich?

FIFA 22 ratings on 17:34 - Sep 21 with 804 viewsTractorFrog

Also, I missed Bailey Clements at 54. More information is on EADT.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: Genuine Question - Who was the better manager during their time at Ipswich?

FIFA 22 ratings on 18:12 - Sep 21 with 711 viewsSuperblue95

That’s a ridiculous set of ratings for a league one club, you could probably simulate the first season 100 times and we’d get promoted 100 times.

Thought Downes would be higher.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

FIFA 22 ratings on 18:46 - Sep 21 with 626 viewsBlueBadger

Gwion Edwards is ludicrously highly rated.

And no rating for Emyr Huws has a real tinge of black humour to it.

Mullet Gtsb Blue badger Bloots N2 Blue ITFC Joe …and the rest. Do you not understand that these forums have massive sway these days? You’ve killed it. We may go on to bigger better things, who knows? Your bitching and whining on here is picked up and has a massive ripple effect. Fking knobs the lot of you. For weeks you’ve been stamping your feet like little girls and it gets picked up when all you needed to do was ride it out for a bit. Pathetic. Cook always comes good, he always has done, talk to any Pompey, Wigan or Chesterfield fan. I’m in Pompey tonight and they’re all shaking their heads. Dkheads the lot of you. Happy to get banned on the back of this. You’re ridiculous. The ramifications are massive which may be placated with money but fk me; learn to kick a ball and know what you’re talking about before you lash out in anger. A massive shame and a massive shame on you. Cook is working hard. What are you doing other than idly pointing fingers and drawing on nonsense stats. Nothing but contempt for you lot and your baseless insights into football when you’ve never even kicked a ball.
Poll: Paul Cook
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FIFA 22 ratings on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 472 viewsMediocre_Quick

Not really much change for some of these from last season to be honest, doesn’t make me want to buy it any more than I already was going to

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021