Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, 19:25 - Sep 28 with 494 viewsghostofescobar

The town should be levelled, and volcano’s should consume the earth and we should hop skip it to Mars.

GhostOfEscobar

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:27 - Sep 28 with 479 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A little extreme.

I would accept 9-0 or 10-1 but they would have to be followed up by a 10-0 at Accrington.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:28 - Sep 28 with 478 views_sanctimoanious_

You're correct as we will still be need 2.144 points per game and approx 2.13 goals every 91.6 minutes to even reach the play-offs!
Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:32 - Sep 28 with 460 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

People are just asking for a home win v bottom of the table...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:36 - Sep 28 with 416 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:32 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

But we are near the bottom so it is a lot to ask. We should be happy with our lot. Lol.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:36 - Sep 28 with 417 viewsBurns7

Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 19:32 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

We should win.

Should.

If we don't then we are free to ask the question why. Ultimately me want to see the club promoted and it's not looking likely for the 3rd season running in the third division. If some of these super fans think that's good enough, fine, but I expect many do not.
Unless we win 10-0 tonight, the club should liquidate, on 22:04 - Sep 28 with 337 viewsghostofescobar

Ten, I said, ten! Pfffft. Rubbish.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024