Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. 00:26 - Sep 29 with 6397 viewsLord_Lucan

So, I wonder up the steps to my designated seat. I haven't been to a game in a while so I'm not sure where I'm sitting but one of my mates plonks me down.

Next to me on my immediate right is a very suave looking cherry who I assume is one of our lot. Turns out, after a brief chin wag that it isn't.

Anyhoo, I have a few brief conversations with this guy about the game but I must admit I am more drawn to the guys style. The bloke is 100% dapper and knows how to dress and I am admiring him. You cannot buy looking cool, there's a load of tickets out there who can afford it but they will never look first class.

I'm waffling.

Turns out after a couple of nods and how's your fathers that I met BLUEBEAT tonight, although neither of us knew it at the time.

Next time we'll have a beer baby!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 21:52 - Sep 29 with 495 viewsKieran_Knows

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 17:29 - Sep 29 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, the big bald lump was within close shot of me. I had a pre match beer with JW senior.

Hard to tell those 2 apart at times now!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 444 viewsLord_Lucan

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 21:52 - Sep 29 by Kieran_Knows

Hard to tell those 2 apart at times now!

SW has lost so much weight. It's all since he's been with Nina - in the back of his Cortina

Because you are too young to get that..............

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 07:04 - Sep 30 with 362 viewsKieran_Knows

Tonight I met an absolute 100% board legend for the first time. on 22:34 - Sep 29 by Lord_Lucan

SW has lost so much weight. It's all since he's been with Nina - in the back of his Cortina

Because you are too young to get that..............

He has. Saw him the other week at the sports club on Henley Road coming out of a spin class with Nina. No doubt JW will be up there soon as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024