Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weird Ipswich statistic 20:06 - Oct 1 with 1101 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s only 9 games in so I’d expect this to change but ...

At home: We’ve scored the most goals. And conceded the most goals.

Away: We’ve scored (almost) the fewest goals. And conceded (almost) the fewest goals.

Is it just me, or does that make anyone else’s head hurt? It’s not as if we play defensively away from home either.

Pronouns: He/Him

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:12 - Oct 1 with 1041 viewstractorboy7777

Last season we scored 25 at home in total, so far we’ve scored 15 at home in the league this season

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:14 - Oct 1 with 1022 viewsitfcjoe

We’ve just played so few away games - only 3 so far when some teams have played double that. Where would we sit on goals per game?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:18 - Oct 1 with 982 viewsDarth_Koont

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:12 - Oct 1 by tractorboy7777

Last season we scored 25 at home in total, so far we’ve scored 15 at home in the league this season

I can believe it. We were toothless and misfiring last season for a variety of reasons , and all throughout the team not just up front.

But hopefully, a 4-0 win away to Accrington will help make more sense of this season’s stats.

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:23 - Oct 1 with 953 viewsDarth_Koont

Weird Ipswich statistic on 20:14 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

We’ve just played so few away games - only 3 so far when some teams have played double that. Where would we sit on goals per game?

You’re right. And cheers for that.

It’s been 6 home games vs. 3 away. So nothing like the brainf@ck I thought it was.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024