Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship 13:21 - Oct 2 with 898 viewsChrisd

What a test match that was. Credit to both sides, but particularly enjoyable watching the Saffers winning it at the death - the All Blacks have done it to so many sides in the past so that must have tasted so sweet!
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 13:41]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 13:47 - Oct 2 with 853 viewsRyorry

Are you talking about now or 1995?! (I have no idea what rugby games are on today btw).

Saw 'Invictus' for the first time last night on BBC1, very emosh, really enjoyed it. Was that thing about the jet over the stadium just before k/o in the final (had "Go Bokke" or similar painted under the wings) actually true, or just poetic licence?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 13:51 - Oct 2 with 839 viewsChrisd

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 13:47 - Oct 2 by Ryorry

Are you talking about now or 1995?! (I have no idea what rugby games are on today btw).

Saw 'Invictus' for the first time last night on BBC1, very emosh, really enjoyed it. Was that thing about the jet over the stadium just before k/o in the final (had "Go Bokke" or similar painted under the wings) actually true, or just poetic licence?

This morning. It was the last game of The Rugby Championship their equivalent of our 6 Nations. A brilliant watch if you enjoy watching a bit of rugby. Apologies for the spoiler!!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 14:04 - Oct 2 with 818 viewsKeno

thanks for the nudge

Still dont understand how the all backs dont start tj perenara

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 15:29 - Oct 2 with 751 viewsRyorry

NZ vs SA in The Rugby Championship on 13:47 - Oct 2 by Ryorry

Happy to say it was for real!

R.I.P. Nelson Mandela and the pilot Laurie Kay.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024