Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood yesterday 08:56 - Oct 24 with 546 viewsOwainG1992

Just wanna say that I thought they played really quite well.
They've got some bite in the middle of the park.
That young lad who was battling Morsy could have a big career.
Decent young centre forward too.
I'd be surprised to see them being troubled by relegation based on yesterday's game.
Back to back wins!!

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Fleetwood yesterday on 09:27 - Oct 24 with 468 viewsfranz_tyson

At HT, it would have been easy to say we were playing poorly, but I thought it mostly was down to them playing well. I think we did well in the second half to up our game, but it was so disappointing to let them back in. All in all, we deserved to win that, but Fleetwood played their part. Not a classic game, but competitive and decent enough and a game that will be remembered for Celina’s winner.
Just hope that winner is a sign of a stronger mentality and belief in the side. So easy to just lump it into the box with a couple of minutes to go - but it was a really well-worked goal.
Fleetwood yesterday on 09:31 - Oct 24 with 456 viewsjayessess

One of the pleasing things about yesterday was that I felt Fleetwood were playing to their absolute maximum. When they got on the ball they were quick, purposeful, and accurate, with very few mistakes. In defence they kept a good shape, pressed when it was time to press and were difficult to play through.

That we beat them anyway was heartening.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Fleetwood yesterday on 10:30 - Oct 24 with 331 viewshomer_123

Fleetwood yesterday on 09:31 - Oct 24 by jayessess

One of the pleasing things about yesterday was that I felt Fleetwood were playing to their absolute maximum. When they got on the ball they were quick, purposeful, and accurate, with very few mistakes. In defence they kept a good shape, pressed when it was time to press and were difficult to play through.

That we beat them anyway was heartening.

They've had some good results this season. You can see why.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024