Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? 16:02 - Oct 27 with 1146 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Heard they do decent beers and have a cracking spread…

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:13 - Oct 27 with 1110 viewsSitfcB

Hope there’s no more awkward photoshoots.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10652504/ipswich-wycombe-lap-dancing-clu
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 16:13]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:22 - Oct 27 with 1038 viewsIllinoisblue

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:13 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10652504/ipswich-wycombe-lap-dancing-clu

Those photos will never not be funny

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1020 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:22 - Oct 27 by Illinoisblue

Those photos will never not be funny

Possibly the best news photo caption in the history of news:

“One fan prepares for the thrill of watching Alan Judge with a pre-game lapdance“
Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 17:25 - Oct 27 with 877 viewsusm

The Katowice White Horse I assume?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 17:51 - Oct 27 with 837 viewsBlueBadger

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 16:13 - Oct 27 by SitfcB

'One fan prepares for the thrill of watching Alan Judge with a pre-game lapdance' is possibly one of the greatest things I have ever read.

I feel utterly soiled that it was in the S*n.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 17:59 - Oct 27 with 795 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 17:51 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

'One fan prepares for the thrill of watching Alan Judge with a pre-game lapdance' is possibly one of the greatest things I have ever read.

I feel utterly soiled that it was in the S*n.

Shouldn't have gone then should yer!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 18:00 - Oct 27 with 794 viewsBasuco

There is a fan zone at the ground that did a very nice Rebellion ale last time we were there.
Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 771 viewsBlueBadger

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 17:59 - Oct 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Shouldn't have gone then should yer!

Pffft, like I go to GAMES.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 18:47 - Oct 27 with 700 viewsronnyd

Assume we’re all drinking at the White Horse on Tuesday? on 18:04 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

Pffft, like I go to GAMES.

Those dancers look game though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024