Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley 21:12 - Nov 12 with 1059 viewsSouperJim

Remember him? One of bignoses cheap punts in the Championship. Went on to have just shy of 100 appearances for Empoli, mostly in Serie A.

He still looks crap.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley on 22:01 - Nov 12 with 891 viewsWickets

Yes i remember him think it was a pre season friendly at Colchester ? looked half decent but dont think he played much after that not too sure what happend .
Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley on 08:14 - Nov 13 with 570 viewsWD19

Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley on 22:01 - Nov 12 by Wickets

Yes i remember him think it was a pre season friendly at Colchester ? looked half decent but dont think he played much after that not too sure what happend .

I watched him in pre season at Stevenage. In fairness it may have been his debut, but he looked terrified of the ball. Properly scared of it and hopeless as a result.
Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley on 10:17 - Nov 13 with 417 viewsWickets

Freddie Veseli playing for Albania at Wembley on 08:14 - Nov 13 by WD19

I watched him in pre season at Stevenage. In fairness it may have been his debut, but he looked terrified of the ball. Properly scared of it and hopeless as a result.

Maybe that is where i saw him as i remember going to Stevenage . Looked like a rabbit in headlights last night but to be fair most of his Albania team mates did too .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024