Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton tickets 09:34 - Nov 13 with 1070 viewsHipsterectomy

The club actually gained 1000 extra tickets, which went live yesterday. Looking at the website, it now says the last remaining tickets are available.

I doubt we will ask for another 500+ tickets so it looks very unlikely this will get to general sale

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Charlton tickets on 09:58 - Nov 13 with 991 viewsSitfcB

We’ll get the other few blocks in the stand.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Charlton tickets on 10:09 - Nov 13 with 953 viewsHipsterectomy

Charlton tickets on 09:58 - Nov 13 by SitfcB

We’ll get the other few blocks in the stand.

I hope so!! We’d then be looking at 3000-4000 for a night game in December. We’re massive

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Charlton tickets on 11:52 - Nov 13 with 773 viewsGuthrum

Charlton tickets on 10:09 - Nov 13 by Hipsterectomy

I hope so!! We’d then be looking at 3000-4000 for a night game in December. We’re massive

It's getting to be a problem again. When we're doing well, a lot of grounds in this division (even, to an extent, the Championship) are too small to accomodate the numbers of travelling fans we're capable of bringing. Including reinforcements of Town fans who live all over Britain, for whom the local(ish) away game might be their best chance to see the team.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Charlton tickets on 12:09 - Nov 13 with 720 viewsclive_baker

Charlton tickets on 11:52 - Nov 13 by Guthrum

It's getting to be a problem again. When we're doing well, a lot of grounds in this division (even, to an extent, the Championship) are too small to accomodate the numbers of travelling fans we're capable of bringing. Including reinforcements of Town fans who live all over Britain, for whom the local(ish) away game might be their best chance to see the team.

I think that’s it. Because, I presume, of our history and previous successes we have a large supporter base that is far wider than Ipswich or even Suffolk. Like most big clubs do, but not like most clubs at this level. It’s a good thing, but does mean London games especially there’s obviously demand because it’s accessible from Ipswich but also there’s a big section of the demand comes from people who don’t necessarily get to PR all that often.

Good problem to have though and the more the merrier I say. Everyone’s circumstances are different. I had a period in my life where London games were much easier to attend that home ones. It’s great that we’ve got such a loyal following.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Charlton tickets on 12:14 - Nov 13 with 695 viewsGuthrum

Charlton tickets on 12:09 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

I think that’s it. Because, I presume, of our history and previous successes we have a large supporter base that is far wider than Ipswich or even Suffolk. Like most big clubs do, but not like most clubs at this level. It’s a good thing, but does mean London games especially there’s obviously demand because it’s accessible from Ipswich but also there’s a big section of the demand comes from people who don’t necessarily get to PR all that often.

Good problem to have though and the more the merrier I say. Everyone’s circumstances are different. I had a period in my life where London games were much easier to attend that home ones. It’s great that we’ve got such a loyal following.

I'm in the West, so the Cardiff/Bristol/West Midlands games were always much easier to get to (currently only Oxford).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Charlton tickets on 14:16 - Nov 13 with 518 viewsPendejo

Charlton tickets on 12:09 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

I have said for years Ipswich are the biggest little club*, thanks largely to the Robson Era,

*defined as a town rather than a city, and relative achievement.

Charlton is one of those away days that seems to attract a large, well "oiled", away following, if this sells our before general sale I can envisage some of us popping up elsewhere in the ground, especially those of us from SE London postcodes with family ties to Charlton.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024