Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) 14:17 - Nov 19 with 995 viewsxrayspecs

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:34 - Nov 19 with 950 viewsITFCson

Are you sure?

Still says 'sold out' on the website.....
Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:38 - Nov 19 with 938 viewsxrayspecs

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:34 - Nov 19 by ITFCson

Are you sure?

Still says 'sold out' on the website.....

Yes,but now gone. I was able to buy a pair.

A row in block H - was about a dozen seats when I looked - but went within a few minutes f me posting on here.
Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 914 viewstractordownsouth

3 left when i went on just now

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:54 - Nov 19 with 888 viewsxrayspecs

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:44 - Nov 19 by tractordownsouth

3 left when i went on just now

I suspect that when they are selected they disappear from view but reappear if the transaction is not completed. Worth keeping an eye on the website in case more are released.
Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 18:31 - Nov 19 with 734 viewsN2_Blue

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 14:54 - Nov 19 by xrayspecs

I suspect that when they are selected they disappear from view but reappear if the transaction is not completed. Worth keeping an eye on the website in case more are released.

Basically the club put returns up for resale, so a handful of tickets will occasionally appear for sale on sold out matches on an ad hoc basis

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 19:09 - Nov 19 with 678 viewsxrayspecs

Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 18:31 - Nov 19 by N2_Blue

Basically the club put returns up for resale, so a handful of tickets will occasionally appear for sale on sold out matches on an ad hoc basis

It was a single row of about a dozen or more seats, so suspect it was tickets held back - for staff/players/sponsors? - rather than being individual returns. Worth keeping an eye on the site.
Small number of Charlton tix back on sale (n/t) on 21:59 - Nov 19 with 534 viewsStewart27

Why on earth aren’t they giving us more?

As in much more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024