Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? 16:03 - Nov 21 with 2400 viewspennblue

I know nothing about them, other than they are 2nd.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:23 - Nov 21 with 561 viewsjayessess

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:18 - Nov 21 by readtheleaguetable

Yes, Back 4 of Donacien, Nsiala, Edmondson, Burgess. Then Morsy and El Mizouni, Aluko, Chaplin and Fraser (Celina to sub) , Bonne (Pigott sooner than 70th minute)

I'd be tempted to go Burgess at LB, but it wouldn't be a very Cook like move and would also send a pretty terrible message.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:25 - Nov 21 with 549 viewspennblue

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:20 - Nov 21 by WestStanderLaLaLa

I haven’t seen them but the equal fewest goals conceded in the division doesn’t really equate to susceptible does it ?

Just going by the highlights, not the stats :)

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:27 - Nov 21 with 541 viewspennblue

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:23 - Nov 21 by jayessess

I'd be tempted to go Burgess at LB, but it wouldn't be a very Cook like move and would also send a pretty terrible message.

Left back is tricky, Clements or Penney depending on how gung ho we are going to be. But I would stick Edmundson with Burgess, purely because we are going to get a lot of crosses + corners.

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 21:02 - Nov 21 with 454 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 16:13 - Nov 21 by jayessess

Well, according to the xG stats, the only team to actually outplay them (Bolton) lost 2-0. The only team to beat them since August (Fleetwood) scored 4 times from 9 shots total (5 on target). So, I'm guessing "be clinical" is in the list.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 16:41]

I would certainly say score more goals than them would be the way to go.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 06:15 - Nov 22 with 348 viewspowinswitch

Rotherham - how we going to beat them then? on 18:21 - Nov 21 by Illinoisblue

See also: Man Utd’s 300million squad at Watford yesterday.

See also the outcome for the ManUre manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024