Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: 19:34 - Nov 6 with 3867 viewsdominiciawful

"Well done all those who got toxic this week and got our greatest manager sacked."

Imagine thinking your greatest-ever manager is Daniel Farke.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:39 - Nov 6 with 3776 viewsSteve_M

Well quite, it’s clearly Bryan Gunn.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:45 - Nov 6 with 3708 viewstractordownsouth

As horrendous as Lambert was here, it is in a weird way quite satisfying that arguably their most successful manager took the Town job. I can't imagine Sir Alf or Sir Bobby would have gone anywhere near Carrow Road.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 3668 viewsBlueBadger

Come on now, he's a man who epitomises their club philosophy of 'participation is better than prizes'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:50 - Nov 6 with 3640 viewsSteve_M

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:45 - Nov 6 by tractordownsouth

As horrendous as Lambert was here, it is in a weird way quite satisfying that arguably their most successful manager took the Town job. I can't imagine Sir Alf or Sir Bobby would have gone anywhere near Carrow Road.

Without Lambert turning then round they would have been utterly fked. Quite funny that they hate him so much after that.

Mike Walker also did more than Farke given resources.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 3458 viewsclive_baker

What’s more tragic is the fact he’s probably right

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:11 - Nov 6 with 3374 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s right. Farkers has been great for them. Any Towen fan who says they wouldn’t have swapped whatever numpty we had when he signed for them and wouldn’t have rather had their journey since is missing some brain cells.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:13 - Nov 6 with 3350 viewstractordownsouth

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:11 - Nov 6 by Swansea_Blue

He’s right. Farkers has been great for them. Any Towen fan who says they wouldn’t have swapped whatever numpty we had when he signed for them and wouldn’t have rather had their journey since is missing some brain cells.

Mick was our manager when he went there - our 2 and a half years of numpties came in the middle of Farke's tenure.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:26 - Nov 6 with 3237 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:13 - Nov 6 by tractordownsouth

Mick was our manager when he went there - our 2 and a half years of numpties came in the middle of Farke's tenure.

Ta. Presumably it was in Mick’s numpty phase (mid table mediocrity)? Not that it’s all his fault of course, as I realise he was a sticking plaster over the shambles of a club we became under Evans.

I’d still be happy to have swapped with them up the road. It’s hard to argue against them getting it right while we went through our worst spell in 60ish years or so. Depressing stuff.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 21:49 - Nov 6 with 2872 viewsArnieM

Lol and people moan about Town fans . Their shower of shyte would take some beating in the thickest fans award

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 22:22 - Nov 6 with 2718 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He has probably promoted them to participating in the Premier League more times than any other hasn't he?

Also, it is one fan, probably not many others think he is better than whoever won the match in Germany with them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 22:31 - Nov 6 with 2654 viewsdominiciawful

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 22:22 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

He has probably promoted them to participating in the Premier League more times than any other hasn't he?

Also, it is one fan, probably not many others think he is better than whoever won the match in Germany with them.

Yes, I think most probably think it's Mike Walker.

Still, levels...

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Nov 21 with 1775 viewsEastTownBlue

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:47 - Nov 21 with 1687 viewsgazzer1999

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 22:31 - Nov 6 by dominiciawful

Yes, I think most probably think it's Mike Walker.

Still, levels...

When I see those pictures, oh have we fallen. Loved that old Churchman's stand, brings back some great memories.
Onwards an samewards with our 'new greatest manager' (joke). Surely he's had enough time to get more than 2 wins on the bounce.
Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:11 - Nov 21 with 1611 viewsronnyd

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 19:47 - Nov 21 by gazzer1999

When I see those pictures, oh have we fallen. Loved that old Churchman's stand, brings back some great memories.
Onwards an samewards with our 'new greatest manager' (joke). Surely he's had enough time to get more than 2 wins on the bounce.

Therein lies the problem, too many living in the past. Unfortunately, i'm one of them.
Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:15 - Nov 21 with 1595 viewsjas0999

Him, Lambert … wow, he is right. Depressing if you think about it.
Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 07:22 - Nov 22 with 1136 viewsArnieM

Norwich fan on their disgusting yellow website: on 20:11 - Nov 21 by ronnyd

Therein lies the problem, too many living in the past. Unfortunately, i'm one of them.

There’s a big difference between living in the past , and acknowledging a great history. If you were living in the past you wouldn’t be berating our present ( pre take over) situation! Give yourself a pat on the back for being a loyal fan .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:02 - Nov 22 with 1085 viewsWeWereZombies

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:30 - Nov 21 by EastTownBlue

Yep, I think that is the correct answer to 'Who was Nodge's greatest ever manager?'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024