Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5278 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:57 - Nov 28 with 305 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:18 - Nov 28 by WeWereZombies

11:00 - 12:00 'Do They Mean Us? They Surely Do' Giant Ullaa channels Derek Jameson to give a Nodge view of things Ipswich. Unsettling listen as we discover that away from the football we share an equally unreconstructed view of all things political, social and economic...

You watched that Freddie Mercury documentary last night didn't you?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:06 - Nov 28 with 291 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 09:57 - Nov 28 by Ewan_Oozami

You watched that Freddie Mercury documentary last night didn't you?

I didn't actually but if it was the same one that was on Five a year or so ago then it was about as revealing as a puff piece can be.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 289 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:06 - Nov 28 by WeWereZombies

I didn't actually but if it was the same one that was on Five a year or so ago then it was about as revealing as a puff piece can be.

It wasn't that one, it was more a documentary of Aids era, focussing on Freddie and how the media portrayed people with Aids - Derek Jameson was on there, basically saying what a load of perverts they all were and they deserved it - even David Blunkett, the Labour MP was particularly unwoke in his comments at the time..your mention of Derek Jameson was very timely...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:17 - Nov 28 with 279 viewsKeno

Its Sunday, can we get Bullyt back to do a 'God Slot'?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:26 - Nov 28 with 269 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:11 - Nov 28 by Ewan_Oozami

It wasn't that one, it was more a documentary of Aids era, focussing on Freddie and how the media portrayed people with Aids - Derek Jameson was on there, basically saying what a load of perverts they all were and they deserved it - even David Blunkett, the Labour MP was particularly unwoke in his comments at the time..your mention of Derek Jameson was very timely...

Ah, Blunkett...as part of my philosophy masters we had a lecture from Andrew von Hirsch who had been asked to advise that politician during the New Labour years. The venom and distaste that the professor spat out the name Blunklett with was a ferocious wonder to behold.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:32 - Nov 28 with 264 viewsbluelagos

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:17 - Nov 28 by Keno

Its Sunday, can we get Bullyt back to do a 'God Slot'?

Has he stopped shouting at ramblers walking on public footpaths yet?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:33 - Nov 28 with 261 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:32 - Nov 28 by bluelagos

Has he stopped shouting at ramblers walking on public footpaths yet?

I actually wish I knew!!

Be nice if he made a comeback

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024