Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Late to the party on this 06:28 - Nov 29 with 850 viewsBobbychase

But didn't get back from the match until 10pm.

If you boo when we've won, you're not impatient or frustrated. You've lost the plot.

Can everyone who booed yesterday please stay away when the Gamechanger lads are in town, in case they decide they no longer want to invest in the club due to the crybaby element in our support.

Kind regards.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Late to the party on this on 08:31 - Nov 29 with 666 viewsBlueySwede

I sort of agree, can´t understand people booing after a win.
However, if Gamechanger decide to stop investing because of a few bellend fans, then they are more cry babies than those cry baby fans.
Late to the party on this on 09:14 - Nov 29 with 588 viewsN2_Blue

Wow massive overreaction or what.

Yesterday there was nothing against the team during the game. A few sighs and moans of frustration (not surprisingly) but the fans still supported the team.

At the end there were a smattering of boos, but nothing much, doubt the players and manager even heard them but if they did it should serve as a sign to the manger and players that that performance was not good enough, and quite rightly so.

Trust me if Town play like that again and get soundly beaten by Sunderland on 18th you might want to take some head phones because it's going to get a whole lot worse!

I think our fans have been pretty patient and good to Paul Cook considering. Yes, there are plenty of would make a change now (and i am one of them) but it's not vocal (yet) and we are still fully behind the players.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Late to the party on this on 10:53 - Nov 29 with 517 viewsAlanG296

Vocal support during the game and relevant feedback to the players at the end. Nothing wrong with that. A football crowd is not a tv game show audience doing what the cue cards tell them to do.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 11:05]
Late to the party on this on 11:20 - Nov 29 with 463 viewsDurovigutum

I've seen this posted before, but I didn't hear any booing. It was really odd in the 20 seconds or so after the final whistle. The referee blew immediately after the Bonne break away chance was missed - he stood on his own for ages with his ARs. I'm not sure people noticed at first, so any boo sound was surely just a sharp intake of breath and a "how did he miss that?"!?
Late to the party on this on 11:29 - Nov 29 with 405 viewsBobbychase

Late to the party on this on 09:14 - Nov 29 by N2_Blue

Wow massive overreaction or what.

Yesterday there was nothing against the team during the game. A few sighs and moans of frustration (not surprisingly) but the fans still supported the team.

At the end there were a smattering of boos, but nothing much, doubt the players and manager even heard them but if they did it should serve as a sign to the manger and players that that performance was not good enough, and quite rightly so.

Trust me if Town play like that again and get soundly beaten by Sunderland on 18th you might want to take some head phones because it's going to get a whole lot worse!

I think our fans have been pretty patient and good to Paul Cook considering. Yes, there are plenty of would make a change now (and i am one of them) but it's not vocal (yet) and we are still fully behind the players.

We'll have to differ on that.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024