Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. 19:57 - Dec 1 with 740 viewsTheBoyBlue

Is this a new rule? Obviously it is easier for medical staff to deal with an incident without the distraction of the match and hopefully the person is alright. However, people have obviously had medical incidents in the stands before and I don't remember matches being stopped previously.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:06 - Dec 1 with 662 viewsWD19

It’s one of the best grounds for it.
Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:09 - Dec 1 with 627 viewsdominiciawful

Just waiting for Digger77 to chime in about it somehow being vaccine-related...

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:34 - Dec 1 with 496 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

And now another at Southampton v Leicester.
Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:36 - Dec 1 with 473 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In the past the match used to carry on while a fan was attended to behind screens. Seems now that the match gets stopped. Not sure when it changed.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:51 - Dec 1 with 386 viewssolemio

Another Premier League game stopped for a medical emergency. on 20:06 - Dec 1 by WD19

It’s one of the best grounds for it.

As I always say "Now where shall we build our main hospital for West Herts? I know, let's put it next to a football ground. That'll help get emergencies to A & E quickly on match days."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024