Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton 14:26 - Dec 6 with 4379 viewsJ2BLUE

If you put aside all the stuff Bristol City fans have said that our fans now parrot back as if they have some sort of inside info like he loves the spotlight etc can anyone actually name one thing he has done wrong so far?

Sometimes I wonder if some people actually care about the club at all with how willing they are to believe every little piece of gossip.

Name one thing he's done wrong in his time here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ashton on 20:45 - Dec 6 with 430 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ashton on 19:24 - Dec 6 by footers

There's a Middle Eastern Christian joke about Jesus' final days...

Once Jesus had been sentenced to death, Mary Magdalene invited him into her tent to experience the pleasures of a woman. He accepted this invitation and went inside. After a while, the disciples heard a scream from inside.

Jesus exited the tent in a fluster and they said to him 'Why was there screaming, oh Lord?' to which he replied 'I healed her wound'.

I heard a variation of that joke about 30 odd years ago.

A Baron, a Knight and a squire are called up by King to go to the Crusades.

Before he goes the Baron has a solid gold chastity belt made for his wife. The Knight has a carpenter carve a wooden chastity belt for his wife. The squaire is penniless so makes do with putting a bandaid on his wife's virgina.

10 years later they return from the Crusades. The Baron produces a golden key, unlocks his wife's chastity belt and has a night of pleasure.The Knight produces a wooden key, unlocks his wife's chastity belt and has a night of pleasure.

The squire pulls off the band aid and finds that it's healed up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ashton on 21:34 - Dec 6 with 386 viewsistanblue

Ashton has been brilliant thus far. Only this he's done wrong is stopping Norwood from playing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024