Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derek Adams 11:28 - Dec 8 with 385 viewsclive_baker

Thoughts?

It's a bit of a contrarian suggestion which on the face of it might feel underwhelming, but I can't help but feel like he might be a good compromise position between someone young (ish) but not completely wet behind the ears. Prior to his current Bradford role he's done an excellent job everywhere he's been. Remarkable job at Ross County, took Plymouth up to L1 and over achieved the following season finishing 7th, then some how managed to take Morecambe up last season which frankly was ridiculous considering the resources, they were tipped to go down, that's aguably his finest achievement to date.

I can't say I've seen much of Bradford this season but they appear to have drawn a lot of games. Perhaps a few points behind where they would expect to be. I've heard very good things about Adams from friends that have played under him, how he engages a squad and really gets them bought in to a common goal. He works his players and staff hard, very hard, and takes zero nonsense, but does so in a way that people buy in to and don't resent.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Derek Adams on 11:36 - Dec 8 with 335 viewsmrshallisfit

I'd prefer Douglas Adam's personally. Though I suppose all opposition managers would know his formation would be 42.
Derek Adams on 12:07 - Dec 8 with 282 viewsitfcserbia

I'd shortlist both him and McInnes. And no I don't have any Aberdeen connections lol

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024