Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burgess 18:26 - Dec 11 with 587 viewsclive_baker

Thought he did well to be fair. Edmundson too but we’ve come to expect that, whereas Burgess coming in out of the cold against a tricky forward line played solidly.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Burgess on 18:30 - Dec 11 with 559 viewsSteve_M

Yep, don’t think he got much wrong. Deserved to be dropped but deserves his place on today’s evidence.

Why I also think it’s time to give Bonnea few games out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burgess on 19:01 - Dec 11 with 480 viewsMullet

He made one cock up and possibly got away with the odd call shielding it out to win a dubious goal kick. Which is miles better than we've come to expect.

He's been one of the most disappointing signings for me alongside the midfield two, so it was good to see all bar Evans look better today. I'd keep Toto out of the way for a bit if I'm honest.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

[Redacted] on 19:09 - Dec 11 with 445 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Burgess on 19:10 - Dec 11 with 446 viewsclive_baker

Burgess on 19:01 - Dec 11 by Mullet

He made one cock up and possibly got away with the odd call shielding it out to win a dubious goal kick. Which is miles better than we've come to expect.

He's been one of the most disappointing signings for me alongside the midfield two, so it was good to see all bar Evans look better today. I'd keep Toto out of the way for a bit if I'm honest.

He made a cock up early in the second half, although it was a real hospital looping ball to him from Evans, not sure what he was thinking with that one. Agreed he’s not set the world alight at all since signing, which is why I thought today was good to see especially having been out in the cold. Really hopeful McGreal’s presence will benefit us defensively as mostly this season we’ve very much looked a side with no recognised defensive coach.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 19:15]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024