Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New COVID entry requirements 22:42 - Dec 14 with 1072 viewsBonchosBicycle

I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere but what do these mean for those of us not resident in the UK? We have tickets booked for Wycombe and Lincoln but can't access the NHS apps they talk about. We're both triple vaccinated but if they won't accept our US vaccination cards any more are we SoL?
New COVID entry requirements on 22:58 - Dec 14 with 994 viewsFreddies_Ears

Contact the ITFC ticket office and they'll help...
New COVID entry requirements on 23:12 - Dec 14 with 962 viewsBonchosBicycle

New COVID entry requirements on 22:58 - Dec 14 by Freddies_Ears

Contact the ITFC ticket office and they'll help...

I did send them an email a little earlier but thought I'd ask here while I waited on a response. I imagine I'm not the only ex-pat hoping to catch a game or two while visiting family over Christmas. To be honest I'm thinking of calling the whole trip off anyway with the way things seem to be going. For now at least - maybe we'll come catch us in the playoff finals instead!
New COVID entry requirements on 23:23 - Dec 14 with 939 viewsFixed_It

Do you have anything with a QR code? They seem to be accepted in other countries. If not, contact the Ticket Office and I'm sure they will help.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New COVID entry requirements on 01:02 - Dec 15 with 861 viewspointofblue

They still accept negative LFTs, taken within 48 hours of the match. Going by the official Q&A it looks like they can still be done at the ground prior to admittance.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

[Redacted] on 08:44 - Dec 15 with 650 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
New COVID entry requirements on 12:39 - Dec 15 with 533 viewsBonchosBicycle

The ticket office did reply this morning saying, "We are able to accept International vaccination cards along with some ID provided that they hold all the relevant vaccinations"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024