Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options? 11:32 - Dec 16 with 511 viewsBlueBlood90

Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options? on 11:52 - Dec 16 with 427 viewsMetal_Hacker

For me this needs some context -

Short term (until the end of the season = Warnock)

Long Term it'd be someone with the reputation of McKenna but I don't know enough about him like many others claim to know

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options? on 12:56 - Dec 16 with 299 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We need someone who will motivate the players and get results quickly to extinguish any lingering possibilities of a relegation battle and, hopefully, mount a charge at the play-offs.

He will need to bolster the coaching staff for which he'll need to be well connected.

This is not a job for an inexperienced candidate likely to take some time to find his feet or who may be overwhelmed by the task or expectations.

While John Terry the footballer/manager/coach may have some credentials I would not want John Terry the person.

Any appointment would be subject to an extensive interview.

For me, of the list above, Warnock is the outstanding candidate for an eighteen months contract. I would be content with Harris on, say, a 30 months contract. Others, bar Terry, could stake a claim with a strong interview but some of them are very light on the experience criterion.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options? on 13:03 - Dec 16 with 263 viewshadleighboyblue

Who would you appoint as manager out of the following (realistic) options? on 11:52 - Dec 16 by Metal_Hacker

For me this needs some context -

Short term (until the end of the season = Warnock)

Long Term it'd be someone with the reputation of McKenna but I don't know enough about him like many others claim to know

Agree , I would like a modern thinking coach , but in current circumstances someone like that might struggle to get through to our shocking bunch .

So Warnock might be a short term answer to kick the wasters into to shape or kick them out.

Although I would really like someone like Manning , if Warnock is a step too far , then Robinson would be my choice , or even Harris might be the type to do what is necessary .

Surely we need someone in ASAP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024