Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) 20:31 - Dec 18 with 791 viewsjasondozzell

If even on of course!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 20:33]
Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:35 - Dec 18 with 744 viewschrismakin

Not in the UK next one is Wycombe I believe

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:36 - Dec 18 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:35 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

Not in the UK next one is Wycombe I believe

Why? Or are you trying to be funny?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 732 viewschrismakin

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:36 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

No. I think because all games are on boxing day the UK block is in place.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 725 viewsEastTownBlue

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:36 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Only an audio pass is available to purchase.

Unless the government introduce new restrictions by then…
Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:39 - Dec 18 with 712 viewsSteve_M

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:37 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

I don’t think it applies if not a Saturday. I watched the 0-3 defeat at QPR the other year on Boxing Day on Sky.

Given is traditionally a day of high attendances there’s less of an impact but I also think the bigger Premier matches get played at other times.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:41 - Dec 18 with 690 viewsjasondozzell

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:37 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

Makes sense. Ta. What a shame though.
Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:41 - Dec 18 with 683 viewschrismakin

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:39 - Dec 18 by Steve_M

I don’t think it applies if not a Saturday. I watched the 0-3 defeat at QPR the other year on Boxing Day on Sky.

Given is traditionally a day of high attendances there’s less of an impact but I also think the bigger Premier matches get played at other times.

Yeah I thought that originally but you can't buy the video pass for it on UK ifollow. Whereas you can for Wycombe

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 679 viewsjasondozzell

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:38 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

Only an audio pass is available to purchase.

Unless the government introduce new restrictions by then…

Good point! Might change things!
Login to get fewer ads

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 673 viewschrismakin

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:41 - Dec 18 by jasondozzell

Makes sense. Ta. What a shame though.

Something to keep an eye on tho. Especially if restrictions come in

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 651 viewsjasondozzell

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:42 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

Something to keep an eye on tho. Especially if restrictions come in

Yeah... think Premier league meeting on Monday to discuss so presumably EFL will follow suit. Who knows where we will be in a few days!
Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 649 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So it is 3.00 Saturday kick offs and Boxing Day matches? I thought it was only 3.00 Saturday. The rule is bizarre enough as it is.

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 631 viewschrismakin

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:44 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

So it is 3.00 Saturday kick offs and Boxing Day matches? I thought it was only 3.00 Saturday. The rule is bizarre enough as it is.

Usually its just 3pm Saturday kickoff. But it's not showing any game pass on UK I follow for the game. So can only assume its been blocked for that reason

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 601 viewsSteve_M

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:41 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

Yeah I thought that originally but you can't buy the video pass for it on UK ifollow. Whereas you can for Wycombe

Hmmm. Might just be iFollow being crap and not updating consistently. Annoying otherwise given the lack of public transport options.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:53 - Dec 18 with 574 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Gills game be available to watch on ifollow as isn't on a Sat? (n/t) on 20:49 - Dec 18 by Steve_M

Hmmm. Might just be iFollow being crap and not updating consistently. Annoying otherwise given the lack of public transport options.

Seems more likely. I am sure it was only 3.00 Saturday matches. Why should Boxing Day get included when the fixtures often have different kick off times throughout the day too? I can understand if Boxing Day was a Saturday and it was a 3.00 kick off but it isn't.

Sounds like Makin is just assuming that since it isn't advertised yet, Boxing Day must have been added to the Saturday 3.00 ones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024