Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football fixture postponement 20:03 - Dec 19 with 708 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Due to Covid. What are we saying about this then? Apologies if already posted somewhere couldn’t see anything

Seems bizarre that Spurs have gone 2 weeks without a fixture, Man United, Brentford etc. Postpone consecutive fixtures due to Covid, but Chelsea were told they had to play today, I’m pretty similar circumstances to those clubs already listed. I’m no fan of Chelsea and do believe clubs have ‘squads’ for a reason, but listening to Tuchel explain why got me thinking…. Will we see a national decision on fixtures being postponed over Christmas?

Added to that.. I’ve heard that they (premier league) assess it by percentage and the amount of vaccinated players in the squad. So basically your at more of an advantage having less players vaccinated. Those that are fully vaccinated cant call game off unless that have had absolutely loads of cases

Premier League are meeting tomorrow morning to discuss it
Football fixture postponement on 20:28 - Dec 19 with 602 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've not been following. Was it the timing that was the issue with Chelsea as some of the tests were this morning, so probably too late to postpone?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024