Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert 15:06 - Dec 21 with 1188 viewsSomethingBlue

Shouldn't do us much harm to have an assistant coach who's covered the ground he has: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jan/23/south-america-manager-martyn-pe

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 1055 viewsIllinoisblue

Interesting stuff. Hopefully his and McKenna’s non-traditional routes to Portman Road will bear fruit in terms of new ideas and fresh thinking. Maybe, just maybe, this’ll be the spark to make us a third tier contender.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:04 - Dec 21 with 770 viewsstopmoaning

I like that.

Compare it to Gary Roberts or Ian Craney etc.
Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:15 - Dec 21 with 747 viewsKieran_Knows

Do you know who the other coach McKenna is looking to bring in?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:21 - Dec 21 with 728 viewssuffolkpoker

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:15 - Dec 21 by Kieran_Knows

Do you know who the other coach McKenna is looking to bring in?

The Kitman from United… oh who would do that?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:28 - Dec 21 with 693 viewsKieran_Knows

Several years old but a good piece about Martyn Pert on 20:21 - Dec 21 by suffolkpoker

The Kitman from United… oh who would do that?

I think people are being a bit harsh on Craney. I know he said in the past he enjoyed that role, but from everything I heard about him he was a really good person, a really good coach and someone the players enjoyed working with.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024