Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another angle of the goal lastnight 08:38 - Dec 30 with 1096 viewsSteve_M

Watching it again, I think the fact Morsy looped the ball goalwards off his thigh confused Stockdale who had anticipated a shot. Still, nice to see a quick throw and players in the box to force the error.

[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 9:10]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:40 - Dec 30 with 1042 viewsTractorCam

I love Stockdale, every time we play him he proves where his allegiances lie. What a bloke.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:42 - Dec 30 with 1030 viewstextbackup

on a side note, if norwood gives that much effort weekly, and pops up with important goals, i have no issue with him turning his back on the crowd.
he doesnt need to do anything for us, but if he's putting it in for his fellow team mates, and the manager, then so be it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:46 - Dec 30 with 986 viewstextbackup

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:40 - Dec 30 by TractorCam

I love Stockdale, every time we play him he proves where his allegiances lie. What a bloke.

that save though.... wow

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:52 - Dec 30 with 928 viewsSteve_M

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:46 - Dec 30 by textbackup

that save though.... wow

Yep, came at him really quickly too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:09 - Dec 30 with 830 viewstractorboy1978

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 08:42 - Dec 30 by textbackup

on a side note, if norwood gives that much effort weekly, and pops up with important goals, i have no issue with him turning his back on the crowd.
he doesnt need to do anything for us, but if he's putting it in for his fellow team mates, and the manager, then so be it.

It is all a bit bizarre and not something I can remember happening before. Like you say, clearly giving his all for his manager and team mates but has decided he has no intention of engaging the fans or celebrating his goals for us.
Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:15 - Dec 30 with 748 viewsLeaky

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:09 - Dec 30 by tractorboy1978

It is all a bit bizarre and not something I can remember happening before. Like you say, clearly giving his all for his manager and team mates but has decided he has no intention of engaging the fans or celebrating his goals for us.

After all the sh!t he got would you!
Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:20 - Dec 30 with 711 viewstractorboy1978

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:15 - Dec 30 by Leaky

After all the sh!t he got would you!

Relatively speaking he's not really had a massive amount of sh!t. A few goons on social media, yes, but it's not like he's been getting stick or booed en masse when he is on the pitch. Most fans are behind him and just want him to score goals to win us games, which when he's been fit he has done.

When you are done for drink driving you probably need to accept you aren't going to be hugely popular with a number of people.
Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 704 viewstextbackup

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:09 - Dec 30 by tractorboy1978

i think at some point something will give.

he needs to acept he's been a bit of a d1ck, and those booing or giving him sht need to take a step back.

a norwood playing like this is only good for itfc

Login to get fewer ads

Another angle of the goal lastnight on 09:25 - Dec 30 with 671 viewsNthQldITFC

I just love the little bow that Donacien and Burns give each other - looks like two blokes really enjoying their football together, and sharing a great sense of humour.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024