Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more 18:04 - Dec 31 with 941 viewsBluearmy71

Levels it was absolutely brilliant not to see that stupid line up and shake hands BS, seeing the players walking out and straight up to the North Stand with the music playing was great, lets get back to the good old days where we are running straight out again and ready for battle, it geed the fans up more which in turn geed the players up more!!

We need the team running straight out again in our lives, get both sides of the blue army totally up for it, our wonderful fans and our beloved players.
I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:11 - Dec 31 with 884 viewsSitfcB

Ahh yes, was great to see.

I’m always saying I loved the days when the players used to run out and some would boot a ball up into the air as hard as they could.

Especially to this banger…

DO YA FEEL ALLLLLRIGHT…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:14 - Dec 31 with 850 viewsLeBlue

I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:11 - Dec 31 by SitfcB

I’m always saying I loved the days when the players used to run out and some would boot a ball up into the air as hard as they could.

DO YA FEEL ALLLLLRIGHT…

See also - players, especially defenders, charging out of the tunnel and leaping to head away an invisible ball. TWTD.
I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:16 - Dec 31 with 837 viewsBluearmy71

I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:11 - Dec 31 by SitfcB

DO YA FEEL ALLLLLRIGHT…

It really did fire us up more there's no denying it!!

Had to smile at the tune, twtd
I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:22 - Dec 31 with 804 viewsChateauWines

I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:16 - Dec 31 by Bluearmy71

It really did fire us up more there's no denying it!!

Had to smile at the tune, twtd

It was axgreat way to come out. I used to head imaginary ball before games on Sunday mornings. To be fair during games as well

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:42 - Dec 31 with 740 viewsEastTownBlue

Agree.

The shaking hands thing was all in the name of "fair play". Has that done anything to improve fair play and stop the winning at all costs approach ? Like feck it has. Do away with it.
I know the reasoning behind it so in that way it was bad but on so many more on 18:59 - Dec 31 with 674 viewsBlueastheycome

Always think of Jason De Vos and Richard Naylor charging out of the tunnel. They made it compulsory for players to walk out together in a ‘fair play’ stance maybe around 10 years ago and the average matchday lost its shine by about 10 percent as a result IMHO
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 19:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024