Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) 20:01 - Dec 31 with 1092 viewsdickie

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-covid-opinion-measures-not-needed-85
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 20:45]
Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 20:29 - Dec 31 with 1053 viewsOldsmoker

He's the MP for the area.
He highlights all the good he's done for the area.

Hmmm.
Can't be a very big article.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 944 viewshtb

Because more people voted for him than any other candidate. Get over yoursey
Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 31 with 880 viewsdickie

Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 21:37 - Dec 31 by htb

I don't recall Sandy having a regular opinion piece in the Star unless I'm mistaken.
Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 00:53 - Jan 1 with 821 viewsGeomorph

Same story up here on Furness peninsula… Tory d1ckhead gets weekly column in the sh1tty local rag. At least this useless tosser will be gone in a couple of years
Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 00:56 - Jan 1 with 812 viewsjeera

Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 21:37 - Dec 31 by htb

And what exactly is it you take from Hunt's words that inspire you as a voter?

Or even as a human being.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why does the local rag give Tom Hunt a platform? (n/t) on 03:47 - Jan 1 with 759 viewsmonytowbray

If Tom cared that much about the Mental Health of anyone he represents we should be asking why MH support has been gutted in the NHS by his own the last decade.

F**k these crooks. They are either outright liars or lack any of the critical thinking needed for their job.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 3:48]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024