Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turning level 3.0 tomorrow 18:08 - Jan 7 with 837 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Redacted...
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 18:22]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:19 - Jan 7 with 786 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I also share far too much on Internet forums but you seem like a trustworthy and reliable bunch of strangers.

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:27 - Jan 7 with 745 viewsIllinoisblue

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:19 - Jan 7 by ThisIsMyUsername

I also share far too much on Internet forums but you seem like a trustworthy and reliable bunch of strangers.

Read your post before the redaction… I’ve no amazing advice other than to say try and focus on the positives. Things can always be worse.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:45 - Jan 7 with 698 viewsDarth_Koont

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:19 - Jan 7 by ThisIsMyUsername

Listen to the Don’t Tell Me The Score podcast. Very uplifting and chock full of great mental health tips and life hacks.

One they come back to a fair amount (and that I’ve read a bit about elsewhere) is that we (and our lives) aren’t made up of our thoughts and feelings. They’re just brain chatter. What we are is consciousness so use that to take a step back, observe and breathe. Because thoughts and feelings are fairly temporary.

Developing that Mindfulness is really helpful and healthy for anyone. Of course, if it feels much heavier than that then don’t hesitate to speak to someone qualified to help.

Good luck – and remember you’re not alone. In feeling how you do and also when you want to share.

Pronouns: He/Him

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 19:00 - Jan 7 with 640 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 18:45 - Jan 7 by Darth_Koont

Listen to the Don’t Tell Me The Score podcast. Very uplifting and chock full of great mental health tips and life hacks.

One they come back to a fair amount (and that I’ve read a bit about elsewhere) is that we (and our lives) aren’t made up of our thoughts and feelings. They’re just brain chatter. What we are is consciousness so use that to take a step back, observe and breathe. Because thoughts and feelings are fairly temporary.

Developing that Mindfulness is really helpful and healthy for anyone. Of course, if it feels much heavier than that then don’t hesitate to speak to someone qualified to help.

Good luck – and remember you’re not alone. In feeling how you do and also when you want to share.

Thank you for sharing about that podcast. It sounds very interesting and I'll check it out.

Turning level 3.0 tomorrow on 19:05 - Jan 7 with 619 viewsDubtractor

I saw the post and can't offer any real advice, but from a personal experience my 16 years since I turned 30 have been much better than the 16 years before that, so based on my sample of 1 I'd say you've got plenty to look forward to.

In all seriousness, I find it much easier to be balanced, see the bigger picture, and take a pragmatic and positive view on almost everything as I've got older. With age comes wisdom and all that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024