Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town are back! 15:27 - Jan 8 with 569 viewsN2_Blue

So good to see this football again. We had the players...but now they have direction and understanding. Thank you KM!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Town are back! on 15:28 - Jan 8 with 536 viewsMetal_Hacker

Makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck watching this

Poll: If it were one or the other

Town are back! on 15:32 - Jan 8 with 457 viewsN2_Blue

Town are back! on 15:28 - Jan 8 by Metal_Hacker

Makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck watching this

barring something extraordinary we should be 8 points off Plymouth (6th) with a home game to play against them.

Going to need an epic 2nd half of season and still think it will be too much, but I'm beginning to see a chink of light.

Town are back! on 15:35 - Jan 8 with 407 viewsBlueBadger

Town are back! on 15:32 - Jan 8 by N2_Blue

barring something extraordinary we should be 8 points off Plymouth (6th) with a home game to play against them.

Going to need an epic 2nd half of season and still think it will be too much, but I'm beginning to see a chink of light.

If by some extraordinary turn of events we make the playoffs no-one will be wanting to play us, will they?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town are back! on 15:40 - Jan 8 with 352 viewsN2_Blue

Town are back! on 15:35 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

If by some extraordinary turn of events we make the playoffs no-one will be wanting to play us, will they?

if we did make the play-offs the momentum would be huge...the form we'd be in we'd prob be faves because we'd pretty much be winning every week because that' what we are going to need to do.

We are going to need to win at least 12 of our remaining 21 games.

Still think we'll end up a few points short but at least the season might run the distance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024