Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any posters live near Bolton? 12:56 - Jan 9 with 758 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm looking for a good spa hotel for the night before the game.

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any posters live near Bolton? on 12:59 - Jan 9 with 746 viewsFixed_It

Someone's clearly trying to keep the missus sweet!

Stayed at the Last Drop Hotel recently - very good with full spa facilities including an infinity pool overlloking the Pennines (and a building site!).

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Have you ever tested positive for Covid?

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:01 - Jan 9 with 725 viewsFixed_It

Any posters live near Bolton? on 12:59 - Jan 9 by Fixed_It

Stayed at the Last Drop Hotel recently - very good with full spa facilities including an infinity pool overlloking the Pennines (and a building site!).

Here it is...

https://www.lastdropvillage.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=local&ut

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:02 - Jan 9 with 707 viewsPendejo

The Village at Blackpool is not too far

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:04 - Jan 9 with 700 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any posters live near Bolton? on 12:59 - Jan 9 by Fixed_It

Indeed I am. GB junior has had to drop out and the Mrs said she’d come if we made a night of it.

That’s the hotel I saw in booking.com. Does it have a nice bar? The photos aren’t great.

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:08 - Jan 9 with 669 viewssolomon

Must admit, I didn’t imagine as the sort of chap lounging back in a white robe with a couple of cucumber slices over your mince pies.......

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:16 - Jan 9 with 649 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:08 - Jan 9 by solomon

Must admit, I didn’t imagine as the sort of chap lounging back in a white robe with a couple of cucumber slices over your mince pies.......

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 621 viewsFixed_It

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:04 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed I am. GB junior has had to drop out and the Mrs said she’d come if we made a night of it.

That’s the hotel I saw in booking.com. Does it have a nice bar? The photos aren’t great.

We were very impressed with the place to be honest. It is quite big, and is used as a wedding venue. We used the bar in the hotel, but I believe the Last Drop Inn on the complex is still like a pub.
You won't be disappointed...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:28 - Jan 9 with 606 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:22 - Jan 9 by Fixed_It

We were very impressed with the place to be honest. It is quite big, and is used as a wedding venue. We used the bar in the hotel, but I believe the Last Drop Inn on the complex is still like a pub.
You won't be disappointed...

Cheers mate. I’ll get that booked.

Login to get fewer ads

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:59 - Jan 9 with 541 viewsFixed_It

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:28 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

Cheers mate. I’ll get that booked.

If you want to venture out in the evening, there is a really nice vibrant wine/gin bar not far away called The Slaughtered House (Darwen Road). Friends of ours took us there as it is their local. Walkable or short cab ride.
[Post edited 9 Jan 14:35]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Any posters live near Bolton? on 09:40 - Jan 15 with 223 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any posters live near Bolton? on 13:59 - Jan 9 by Fixed_It

If you want to venture out in the evening, there is a really nice vibrant wine/gin bar not far away called The Slaughtered House (Darwen Road). Friends of ours took us there as it is their local. Walkable or short cab ride.
[Post edited 9 Jan 14:35]

Thanks for the recommendation fixers. A lovely place. Got a good deal to include dinner and breakfast as well.

Shane about the views from the infinity pool. That building site is now a group of new builds blocking the Pennines.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022