Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe 21:47 - Jan 12 with 897 viewsdominiciawful

Would have gone to within three points of us with a win tonight. Helpful.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 01:09 - Jan 13 with 716 viewsIllinoisblue

Also, doesn’t our shameful debacle at Charlton seem a LONG time ago?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 01:20 - Jan 13 with 704 viewstextbackup

with each passing week i find it more amazing that some completely wrote off our chances of a PO place. its like they havent realised this league seems teams be stupidly inconsistent.

one real good run, mixed in with some consistency there after, and we are finishing top 6

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 07:08 - Jan 13 with 589 viewsITFC_Forever

They are below us, if we’ve got any ambition of getting in the POs, those below are irrelevant.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 08:07 - Jan 13 with 504 viewsOsborneOneNil

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 07:08 - Jan 13 by ITFC_Forever

They are below us, if we’ve got any ambition of getting in the POs, those below are irrelevant.

Precisely. Makes no odds.
Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 08:18 - Jan 13 with 469 viewsChurchman

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 08:07 - Jan 13 by OsborneOneNil

Precisely. Makes no odds.

Oh it does. The barman in my local is a massive Charlton fan and tore me a new one after watching last month’s debacle - and he does every time things go wrong for us. Now, shall I be magnanimous or put the boot in when I next see him?……… he’s a dead man
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 8:26]
Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 08:45 - Jan 13 with 373 viewsHighgateBlue

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 01:20 - Jan 13 by textbackup

with each passing week i find it more amazing that some completely wrote off our chances of a PO place. its like they havent realised this league seems teams be stupidly inconsistent.

one real good run, mixed in with some consistency there after, and we are finishing top 6

Now we have an effective manager we have a genuine chance of making the playoffs. I can certainly agree that much.
Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 08:55 - Jan 13 with 349 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Charlton have just lost at lowly Crewe on 07:08 - Jan 13 by ITFC_Forever

I see what you mean, but if they had won it makes them 3 points behind us. As much of a gap as we can have is only a good thing and stops us slipping places below
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024